Friday, April 3, 2009

Congratulations Graduates



I had the pleasure of doing some graduation announcements this past week for some wonderful people. I love putting these together . It is so fun to see people going through different phases of life.

A Graduation is definately a changing point in people's lives. Don't get me wrong it's always a happy changing. Its a time to celebrate of the completion of 4 years of hard work to be handed a wonderful piece of very expensive paper. Seriously, I don't understand why you don't get something better than a lousy piece of paper at the end of so much work.

Needless to say whether it's celebrating the competion of Highschool and looking forward to a job or even college or a college graduation and being absolutely terrified about entering the "real world". It is all about celebrating your accomplishments. (however poorly they are rewarded) I love getting to help the celebration with my announcements.

So congratulations Graduates now go party!

No comments: