Saturday, May 31, 2008

Dillards Bridal Show

Today was the dillards bridal adventure bridal show. I snuck into the show on the shirtails of my wonderful friend Kate Lane of Red feather Photography. Unfortunately for me and all the other vendors attending there weren't very many brides that attended, mostly dillards shoppers that were there for the free food. However the show was by no means a total loss. We met tons of wonderful vendors from all over the valley. Check out our link list of vendors for some of the amazing companies we met.

My favorite person/vendor I met at this event would definately have to be Kim Mcdowell of the Event Essentials. This woman is an absolute doll and a joy to talk to. She honestly kept me entertained for the majority of the event. The funny thing about Kim is they she was attending the event to showcase her and stationary invitations. Now people would think that Kim is in "competition" with me but that is definately not the case. No two invitation designers are the same. They each have their own style and designs. I love Kim's style she is completely different and fresh and I love having her as a referral source. Kim also does event planning another referral for my brides. check out her blog at http://mrsdesignher.blogspot.com or use or prefered vendor list to track her down. Thanks kim it was great to meet you and I hope we can have a great realtionship in the future.

1 comment:

The Event Essentials said...

ahhh I never saw this!! THANKS THANKS for the kind words. It was absolutely fabulous to meet you too!! :) Hope biz is treating you well!