Monday, May 5, 2008

Graduation Announcements

In honor of my little sisters graduating from high school this month I have decided to shift my focus to graduation announcements and invitations.

I am disgusted at the invitations the schools offer they are so ugly, generic, cheap looking and ridiculously expensive. Graduation announcements should be personal and show off your individual taste and style. They shouldn't be so cheesy and the same as everyone else. You can't get that with the lame-o invitations the schools offer.

So to combat the ugly overpriced school's invitations I am offering %50 off my already discounted invitations to everyone who refuses to settle for anything less than they truly deserve personal unique beautiful invitations.

Call or email us today to order mindy@raisorpaper.com or 480-628-8508

Here are some examples for your viewing pleasure










Remember to mention our blog for %50 off our Graduation Announcements and Invitations

No comments: